Follow the steps below to add an inline file within your page content.
1. Enter the text editor for the page you want to modify.
2. Highlight the text that you want to use for your link.
3. Click the "Link" button at the top of the text editor box.
4. Select the "File" tab.
5. If you would like to attach a new file, select "Add New", otherwise select the file you want to link. You may also search for an existing file.
6. Click "Insert" at the bottom of the window to add file.
7. Click Save at the bottom of the page editor window.
Updated: 17 Sep 2021