This Follow Me widget will display formatted icons for popular social websites, allowing users to click them and follow your account.
Adding the Follow Me Widget
- Click on the Layout button on the top right side of the page.
- Click on the Add New Widget button, scroll down and select the Follow Me Widget
3. Configure the widget by entering the URL of your profile from a social media site. Accepted sites are: Facebook, Virb, MySpace, Twitter, Google Photos, Flickr, YouTube, Vimeo, last.fm, LinkedIn, Delicious, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, soundcloud.
4. Drag and drop the Twitter widget into your page layout.
5. Click Save at the bottom of layout
You can also choose whether the widget displays the name of the social account, or just the icon,
Should be used: When you want to connect users to your sites social network accounts.
Should not be used: When you want users to share your content on their personal social networks -- use the AddThis widget instead.
Updated: 17 Sep 2021