To make tagging posts of content with taxonomy terms easier, there is a way to add (and remove) taxonomy terms to multiple posts all at once.
How to add taxonomy terms to multiple posts of content
1. Click to expand Site Content
2. Click to expand Browse
3. Select Content
4. Use the toggle boxes to select the posts that you want to add (or remove) taxonomy terms to
5. Under "Action", click the drop down menu and select "Apply Taxonomy Term". NOTE: You can only remove terms by selecting "Remove Taxonomy Term"
6. Click "Apply to selected items" button below the drop down menu
7. Select vocabulary from Vocabulary field
8. Select terms from Terms field
9. Click Apply button
Updated: 17 Nov 2020